A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Friday, June 1, 2012

weekend review

Oh, the weekend (and June)! I'm off bright and early to San Diego for a good friends wedding. Couldn't be more excited. I know I only moved 6 weeks ago, but I can't wait to get away and relax all weekend, while celebrating such a great occasion. Given the weather report for the next few days out west, I have packed items for a warm climate during the day and items for a cool climate at night (sometimes I wonder why I don't live in CA). Some weekend essentials.

colorful dress

leather jacket
from ASOS

plane read (finally)
from Amazon

sunnies

pink nail polish
from essie

travel bag
from Kooba
(previously mentioned here)



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment