A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

the desk nook

Ever since my boyfriend and I decided that the second bedroom in our new apartment would primarily be his for a study/man cave (and yes I'm perfectly fine with this!), I can't stop thinking about how I'm going to decorate my desk nook. There is an area in our apartment that the floor plan calls the desk nook, and it is all mine! I haven't had a true desk in a while, so this is very exciting. I want it to be primarily white with touches of color, modern, and a bit feminine.










to be continued...


(all products from Z Gallerie)





CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment