A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jul's Gems

Some items that are currently on my 'to buy' list.


wine glasses from uncommon goods
One can never have enough wine glasses, and I love the splash of color on each of these.

pillows from stone textile studio
Still in the market for some decorative pillows for the new apartment, and I'm loving the folding, slouchy detail on this one.

slouchy cardigan tunic from al & alicia
Loving how comfortable this cardigan looks, paired with some skinny jeans, ballet flats, and some great accessories - perfect Saturday afternoon outfit if you ask me.

scarf from anthropologie
The colors of this scarf are perfection. 

cowboy boot cookie cutter from the cookie cutter shop
Considering I'm moving down to Texas next month, I think this item is something I need to get my hands on immediately.




CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook







1 comment: