A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Monday, February 27, 2012

one-of-a-kind jewels

I don't know about you, but when it comes to jewelry I love wearing stacks of bracelets and layers of necklaces. Well, the incredible Samantha Jamie jewelry line allows you to do just that. I'm always looking for another bracelet, another necklace, something else to add to my collection of jewels, and if my bank account allowed it, I would order pretty much this entire site. They are the perfect pieces to add to your look. They are fun, unique, and beautiful. The designer herself gave me a little more insight into her jewelry line and her work.



From Prosecco to Plaid: When did you start designing jewelry?


Samantha Jamie: I have grown up around jewelry, always collecting pieces that I find diverse and eye catching. The inspiration behind the idea about being unique, led me to create my own jewelry line, about two years ago. 



P to P: What is your inspiration behind your designs? And specifically what was the inspiration behind the Spring 2012 collection?


SJ: My inspiration is to create unique, distinctive and chic jewelry, so that the person wearing it feels a special connection to that one-of-a-kind piece they have selected for themselves.

For the Spring 2012 Collection, I envisioned being able to wear multiple pieces at the same time. I love to layer my necklaces and stack my bracelets. Each piece on its own is fun and colorful, however when worn together it creates an unparalleled look. I have used precious and semi-precious stones to create a bold and sophisticated statement.

P to P: Besides jewelry making/designing, what are your passions?

SJ: I am extremely passionate about photography, graphic design, music and traveling. A lot of my inspiration comes from exploring and being adventurous.


P to P: In a few words, how would you describe your jewelry line?

SJ: One-of-a-kind.


Samantha Jamie's website: Samantha Jamie
Follow Samantha Jamie: FacebookTwitter





CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment