A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

RED

This weekend I wore bright red lips to the wedding I went to.  It's not something I'd do everyday or even every time I go out, but every now and then I love adding a little extra excitement. I think red lips can be dramatic and work very well with the right kind of outfit and right kind of makeup.  I love red lips with a dark ensemble (think dark navy or black) with somewhat simple eye makeup (think smokey, but not too severe).  I highly recommend purchasing some red lipstick and add that unexpected twist to your look.







CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment