A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

adding a little rose to your gold

I feel that rose gold sometimes gets overlooked. I think it's due to people thinking it may not work with your typical silver or gold jewelry. However, this is not the case. Rose gold works perfectly in so many different cases. I think many of us run to our standard silver or gold jewels when getting ready (I know I do), as opposed to branching out to the world of rose gold. I, personally, wish I had some more rose gold pieces and below you will find a pick of what I'd like to add into my jewelry collection.

Michael Kors oversized watch

Ippolita hammered bracelet

Jules Smith twist hoops


Gorjana twisted vine necklace




CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely loving the rose gold. It's so soft and dainty. A great step away from the crazy bling bling of gold. : )

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete