A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Friday, May 18, 2012

weekend review

A month later and I finally feel like I really live in Houston. The first few weeks were so hectic, and then I was out of town over two different weekends and now I'm back. Fun weekend ahead with some plans, some relaxing, and some productivity (one of our linen closets was holding part of my wardrobe until our dresser arrived last week and now I need to transfer and organize). Looking forward to staying in one place this weekend before I start my job Monday, and below are a few of my weekend essentials.

my boyfriend's new pair of sunglasses, which I will be borrowing from him this weekend

similar cake for my friend's birthday dinner tonight

new comfy flip flops for casual running around

workout top for DEFINE

dresser that I will be filling this weekend

bold and beautiful nail polish colors - perfect for summer



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment