A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

shoes of the summer

When I think summer shoes, I immediately think espadrilles. When I was living in New York, it was hard for me to put mine away when the colder months started rolling in. However, wearing espadrilles down 3rd Avenue didn't quite fly with snow on the ground. With that being said, warm months are back in the Northeast (and they didn't seem to leave down here in the South), so it is the perfect time to break out your espadrilles, if you haven't done so already.

my favorite pair (previously mentioned here and here) 








CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment