A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Thursday, April 12, 2012

appetizers

One of the many things I'm most excited about for my move and the new apartment is the thought of entertaining as much as possible. I love being a host. Definitely one of my favorite pastimes. As I've been researching new ideas and recipes for the first 'party' at the new place, I've literally created a folder full of all these inspirations.

Starting with some appetizer ideas...

I'm a huge fan of Prosciutto, in general, and I think anything on a skewer is adorable and tastes delicious, so the minute I saw these I got really excited. 
found here

Who doesn't love mac & cheese. And in a martini glass. Perfect way to serve it. 
found here

All my friends know that meatballs are my absolute favorite food. Nothing compares in my book. Topping them off with a touch of spaghetti..doesn't get much better than that.
found here

A twist on absolutely delicious spring rolls, if I do say so myself.
previously mentioned here

Mini foods are so cute and just taste better for some reason. I love everything in this image, but the one I'm looking at to make next would have to be the grilled cheese shooters.
found here

To be continued (with drinks)...


CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter









1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this all looks so good! I love mac & cheese. What a fun way to serve it. My husband would absolutely love Prosciutto appetizer it looks yummy.

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete