A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

clutch me

I love clutches. I love them not just at night, but during the day, too. Of course, when I'm going for a day of shopping or some activity where I can't be holding something in my hands, I opt for a cross body bag, one with handles, or one that goes over my shoulder. However, when I find a really great clutch I get so excited. Since they aren't that large, I pile them high in my closet. A girl can never have too many clutches.

House of Harlow Riley Leather Oversized Clutch

3.1 Phillip Lim 31 Minute Zip Clutch

Vince Camuto Juliann Oversized Foldover Clutch

Urban Expressions Ginger Clutch

Lauren Merkin Louise Patent Leather Clutch



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter











No comments:

Post a Comment