A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

button downs galore

I love button downs. I don't wear them in the way of a suit...ever, but I do love them for a casual look. I love them with shorts, as a cover up, over a casual dress, you name it. The idea around a button down that it is strictly for business and not pleasure, and that it's only worn for the work day is not true...at all. You can jazz up your button down with accessories and buy them in really any color or print under the sun. Some of my favorite picks below.

green from Nasty Gal

python print from Intermix

chambray from Madewell

black & white from Forever 21

coral from Urban Outfitters



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love a great button down as well. I'm so happy they're making them for everyday use nowadays and in so many fun colors. They're so easy to just throw on and go.

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete