A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Monday, April 2, 2012

weekend review

From family being in town to my cousin's bridal shower to organizing closets to donating clothing to packing to dinners to brunches to friends, it was a great weekend all around. This weekend was the perfect combination of relaxation, fun, and productivity. I can't believe I'm moving this month and I can't believe how much I have left to do prior to my departure. No matter how productive I was this weekend, my to-do list over the next couple weeks seems endless. Happy April!


bridal shower ensemble (with added accessories)

light pink nails
from essie

flowers on my walk to brunch

some of the paper I ordered for DIY projects I have in the works
from Etsy

kitchen table for the new apartment
from Macy's



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love the pic of tulips! They're like a splash of sunshine. : ) Thanks for sharing these photos. Hope you get some time to relax soon.

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy! I thought they were so beautiful - I couldn't resist a picture :)

    ReplyDelete