A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Thursday, April 5, 2012

every single color of the rainbow

I have to say my absolute favorite commercials these days are the TARGET ones. The color!! They are the happiest, prettiest commercials. I'm kind of obsessed. I am loving all these bright colors for the season - from the jeans to the blouses to the scarves and everything in between. It's endless! I'm a proponent for a colorful wardrobe. Of course, black is essential at times, but if you look in my closet, it screams color. For those of you who stick to mostly black, navy, and grey (and, by the way, there is nothing wrong with those colors - I love wearing all), I dare you to step out of your comfort zone and go buy some color!

jacket from Rachel Zoe 

jeans from Topshop

fringe tank from Target

skirt from Big Drop

dress from Urban Outfitters

shorts from 10 Crosby Derek Lam



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment