A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Monday, April 16, 2012

weekend review

Being my last weekend in NYC before the big move, it was far from a quiet one. Non stop dinners, brunches, time with friends, and my going away party. Such a fun weekend, but I can't believe I move this week. Since I would much rather spend time with my friends over packing boxes (obviously), let's just say I have a lot to do the next couple days in my apartment. Hope you all had fabulous weekends.

Oreo Cake Balls
unfortunately, mine turned out sub par, due to using frosting instead of cream cheese, but next time I'm trying this recipe found here (pictures to come)

Recipe Book from Anthropologie
gift from 2 of my friends...perfect for my new kitchen

Lamp from Joss & Main
purchased for the new apartment

Sheer lipstick from NARS
one of my favorite lipsticks, worn to my going away party

Michael Aram frame
gift for our newly married friend from high school



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter






No comments:

Post a Comment