- 6 bananas (cut in half)
- 2 bags of semi sweet chocolate chip morsels
- 4 different types of candy (you choose what kind and how much)
- I chose plain M&M's, peanut M&M's, Kit-Kat, and Snickers
- Crush up all the candy. I put each type of candy into a plastic bag and mashed them up with my hands, and a spoon for the tougher ones.
- Put each type of crushed up candy into its own bowl.
- Melt chocolate (in the microwave is easy enough).
- Cut bananas in half.
- Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
- One at a time, dip the banana halves into the chocolate and then into the candy of your choice.
- Lay them on parchment paper.
- Make sure all are covered sufficiently enough with candy, and if not, go back and sprinkle more on top.
- Put in the freezer overnight (or until chocolate is hard and attached to the bananas).
CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter