A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

a glimpse

Such a perfect long weekend. How amazing it would be if every weekend consisted of 3 full days off. Mine was full of relaxation, catching up on TV and movies on the couch, reading, delicious meals, lots of wine, sunshine, and friends. I've been asked a lot to see pictures of the new apartment, which I haven't gotten around to taking. Now that my boyfriend and I have purchased a new camera (for my blogging purposes and his work purposes), all I want to do is play with it. I still have a lot to learn, but in time I hope you'll notice my pictures to be that much better (I hope)! Below you'll find a glimpse into the new apartment. More pictures to come soon. 

a portion of our wine cork collection, in a lucite piece in the living room

part of my book collection in my desk nook

colorful artwork leading into my boyfriend's study/man cave

decor in the second bathroom

our bedroom





CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment