A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Monday, May 21, 2012

Jul's Gems

This past weekend consisted of birthday celebrations, hanging artwork that's been sitting on our floor for a month, brunches, home cooked meals, dinner with friends, lounging on the couch, catching up on TV, and sleeping in. It was the perfect last weekend before I start the new job (today). The apartment is almost fully completed (pictures to come soon), and I couldn't be happier! Hope your weekends were just as productive, relaxing, and fun as mine was. Here's to Monday.

mirror for above our bed

wall art for our entry way

my favorite pumps

royal blue shorts

fabulous clutch

still my favorite perfume (may always be my favorite perfume)



CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook
CLICK HERE to follow on Twitter

2 comments: