A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Monday, December 26, 2011

cover me up

Today our cruise stopped in Turks and Caicos, and let me tell you…they know what they are doing when it comes to cover ups. We found a store that sold the most amazing ones I've probably ever seen – all colors, patterns, and styles. I could have purchased 10 (if only I lived in a climate where cover ups were crucial year round)! Here are a few of my current favorite cover ups that are the perfect addition to any bathing suit…










CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I just found this, not really my topic of choice but well done none the less. Hope you're having fun.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete