A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

enamel me, please!



One of my current favorite items is the Hermes enamel bracelet.  The 'H' is a classic, but I'm referring to the printed bracelets.  I know they've been around forever, but lately I just am LOVING them.  They come in every color under the sun, in a variety of patterns, and they never go out of style.  I know they may be more than what you're looking to spend on a bracelet, but this is not any old bracelet. It's worth the investment and will last you for years and years and years to come (or you could put this item on your Hanukkah or Christmas wish list and maybe a special someone will purchase it for you).


CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment