A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

scarves, scarves, and more scarves

I could never have enough scarves.  They are the perfect addition to any outfit.  They make a simple black dress look fresh and new.  They make jeans and a tee look downtown funky.  They spruce up a simple blazer. They do it ALL (and they don't even have to be expensive)!  As you can see, I have one shelf in my closet dedicated to scarves. I'm not talking winter scarves; I'm talking lightweight, fabulous little numbers that add that little extra something to any old ensemble.  And they also make the perfect present.  A girl can NEVER have too many of this staple item.


Some of my favorite scarves have come from LF StoresFree People, Laila Rowe, and Urban Outfitters.


CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment