A lifestyle blog for those that love fashion and style, cooking and baking, event planning and entertaining, interior design and decor, and every little thing in between...

Thursday, December 29, 2011

smell and feel amazing...

We were walking back to the ship today in St. Thomas, and I stumbled upon the cutest little store. A few minutes later and I found my new favorite hand cream. I could have bought almost any product in this store and it wouldn't have been enough. One thing smelled better than the next.  Welcome to Laline, where you will find your new favorite bath and body products.


This company was started by two Israeli cousins and only more recently has it made its way into the US. There are very few stores, which I prefer, so it's not something that can be found just anywhere and everywhere.  The islands recently started carrying the line, as well. From delicious smelling lotions, hand creams, shower gels, soaps and any bath and body product in between, for men, women, children, and babies - these products make the perfect gifts to give to others or to yourself. One of my purchases that I already can't get enough of is their Vanilla Hand Cream. Enjoy!









CLICK HERE to LIKE this blog on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment